Transportation to 2022 SEC Championship GameParking at Mercedes-Benz Stadium is expensive because of surge demand and traffic in Atlanta, GA is expected to be difficult to navigate on game day. Upgrade your group’s SEC Football road trip and book transportation the 2022 SEC Championship Game.
Elevate Your ExperienceThere is nothing in the world like a Mercedes-BenzRoadStallion for up to 8 people traveling together to the SEC Championship Game. Get the guys (or girls) together and enjoy an epic game day transportation experience. Revel in comfort and style all while watching a game on one of the two tv’s. Every Roadstallion has a spacious Interior with premium equipment. Pregame while you travel to the game & celebrate on your way home. RoadStallion’s distinguished design brings to you the perfect combination of elegance and safety for an Ultra-Exclusive Small Group Transportation Experience. Each customized vehicle includes exclusive features you would expect from an executive limo service.
- A mobile-tailgate party
- Luxurious, diamond-stitched leather reclining/swivel seats
- Oversized, tinted panoramic windows offer privacy without compromising views
- 6’5” of headroom for extra space and comfort
- WiFi, 2 TV’s, Roku, refrigerator, 110v, HDMI and USB ports at every seat
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter refinement with an extra spacious interior
- Air suspension for the smoothest, most supremely comfortable ride