Flying or traveling long distances with furry friends can be a challenge. Not to mention, the Federal Government just cracked down on emotional support animals on planes. Under a new Department of Transportation rule, only emotional support dogs that meet strict service animal standards will be allowed to fly. The new rule goes into effect early 2021.
One option is to charter a private jet, but the cost premium is substantial. Nevertheless, many private jet charters have limited supply and what some observers believe are premium prices. Travel in a RoadStallion is an intriguing alternative. It is just as luxurious and offers more freedom to move about the cabin.
With two TVs, WiFi, swivel leather captains seats with recline, refrigerator, and a separate air handling system from the chauffeur – RoadStallion provides the ultimate combination of safety and comfort for longer trips, all while reducing the passenger’s potential exposure to just one individual – the chauffeur, who will undergo a COVID test prior to the trip, and wear a mask and gloves during all interaction with the passengers. Once your chauffeur closes your cabin door, you will be in your own bespoke and ultra-sanitized private domain, from door to door. All of this and the luxury of stopping along the way for meals, walks, and potty breaks!
The views out the expansive windows can be breathtaking if you aren’t watching live TV, a multitude of streaming services, or Netflix. For a summary of the ways in which travel in a RoadStallion is as comfortable and luxurious as it is safe, click here.
Additional unique or health-conscious safety features are:
- A totally separate passenger cabin, and with a totally separate ventilation system
- 6 ft to 7.5 ft social distance seating for 3 people and 4.5 ft to 6 ft for 4 people.
- Only one touchpoint exposing passengers to the risk of contagion – your chauffeur.
- All chauffeurs are trained to follow CDC infection control procedures that were customized for RoadStallions and overseen by a Certified Infection-Control Preventionist (CIC®)
- All touch surfaces disinfected before each trip.
- Refrigerators and coolers for bringing your own food; be met curbside to receive your mobile order or stop and eat at restaurants of your choosing.
- Bring your own coffee pods and bottled water if you’d like to use with RoadStallion’s Keurig coffeemakers.
- [Semi-private] flush toilet available upon prior arrangement.
- Pet Friendly with plenty of space for ped beds and supplies.
Arranging your travel with RoadStallion is easy. We build the travel schedule around your personal and pet’s needs. You decide when and where you depart, where to stop along the way, and when to arrive. Anything from a Yorkie to a Mastiff will fit comfortably in a spacious RoadStallion.
You can reasonably expect your quote to be in the range of $5-6 per mile from pickup to drop off. For example; Nashville to Memphis (212 miles) between $1,060-$1,272, New York City to Palm Beach (1200 miles) $6,000-7,000; or from Chicago to Phoenix (1700 miles), $8,500-10,000. Compared to the cost of a private air charter it’s a bargain, and you’ll be far safer and more comfortable than literally any other ground transportation option.
There are less expensive ways to travel for sure, but RoadStallions’ offer a unique balance of safety, luxury and price to get there (or anywhere else). Our quote is door-to-door and all-inclusive.
If you haven’t already, now is a good time to microchip your pet. Microchipping is a safe and permanent form of identification that can be extremely useful if your pet gets free from his/her collar. If your companion is already microchipped, confirm that all the contact information registered on the chip is accurate and up to date before your trip.
Most importantly, make sure your pet is fit to travel. Some animals simply cannot handle travel due to age, illness, injury or temperament. If you’re unsure, consult with your veterinarian for an expert opinion.
(800) 684-4724 – call or text